Make and bake these peanut butter cookies with the kids. They are quick and easy and delicious.
240 g peanut butter, smooth or chunky
180 g caster sugar
2 eggs, beaten
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C/160C fan/gas mark 4-5 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add your ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the mixture into 10-12 cookies and flatten down to form a biscuit shape.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave on a cooling rack to cool.
Makes 10-12 cookies (approximate).
* Contain nuts.