This event has been cancelled.
The Pumpkin Ball will be hosted at the Leeds Marriott on Saturday 31 October and is set to build on the success of last year’s event. All proceeds from this evening will help to support the work of The Donkey Sanctuary. Join us for a wonderful evening of food, drink, live music and DJ at this beautiful 4 star venue.
- Red carpet arrival
- Sparkling wine reception
- Delicious 3 course set menu and wine (half bottle of wine per person)
- Coffee and mints
- Two private bars
- Live auction with exciting and exclusive lots
- The infamous Diamond Tree that guarantees a prize every time you play
Dress code is Black Tie or Halloween Fancy Dress - whichever you prefer.
Live music from the ultimate function band Chequered Band playing floor filling favourites for you to dance the night away to.
This year we’re also offering a restricted number of ‘Gold Tickets’ which offer the bearer a premium seat nearest the dance floor and stage, a choice of digestif, a leisure pass for the Leeds Marriott, and a goody bag to take home too. As last year, we’ll be offering early birds a discount until the end of August, as well as discounts on bookings of full tables of eight or ten, so book now to avoid disappointment.
- Early bird tickets are just £45 per person, or £425 for a full table of ten (before 31st August)
- Gold early bird tickets are £60 per person, or £550 for a full table of ten (before 31st August)
- Standard tickets are £50 per person, or £475 for a full table of ten (from 1st September)
- Gold tickets are £65 per person, or £600 for a full table of ten (from 1st September)
Tickets are available by by emailing email@example.com, calling 01395 573007 or visiting our charity shop in Boroughgate, Otley, West Yorkshire.
The Leeds Marriott is holding 10 double rooms at a special rate of £117 bed and breakfast for ticket holders for the Pumpkin Ball on 31 October.
To take advantage of this fantastic offer, simply contact Victoria Fox-Hill, Events Manager at the Leeds Marriott on 0113 236 6366.