Make a day at The Donkey Sanctuary in Sidmouth, Devon the highlight of your summer!
Join us in our 50th anniversary year at our award-winning Summer Fair; bigger and better than ever before, enjoy a day full of feel-good family fun. Some of the highlights in this year’s fantastic programme include:
Live music and family entertainment
- From 80’s rock classics to current chart toppers, the East Devon Rock Choir will have you singing along in no time!
- Anthemic singalong choruses and audience-pleasing stadium pop-rock sounds from Devon-based band, Horizonz.
- High end, high energy performances from The Haus Band, playing their own covers of tunes from the 70's through to the present day.
- Punch & Judy shows from The Puppetree Company.
- Magic shows, circus skills and balloon modelling from multi-award-winning, magician and children’s entertainer, Ozzy D.
- Family Yoga Session with Simple Wellbeing.
Family fun and games
- Traditional games including hook a duck, horse racing, human fruit machine, flip the frog, wheel of fortune, welly wanging, duck race, coconut shy and teddy tombola
- Bungee trampolines and bouncy castles.
- Have a go at archery with Lacetown Archery.
- Zoom around with Go Kart Party.
- KIK OFF inflatable games.
- Trailer rides around the sanctuary.
- Face painting & glitter tattoos.
- Get some family photos on our tractor and giant deck chair.
- Meet some of our friendly residents in donkey corner or head over the road to the sanctuary to meet hundreds more.
- Explore The Donkey Sanctuary village and learn about different areas of our charitable work in the UK and around the world.
- Pick a prize raffle with some fantastic prizes up for grabs.
- The benefits to donkey massage - from our expert veterinary team.
- Donkey enrichment workshops - little ones can have a go at making some tasty enrichment toys for our donkeys.
- Did you know? - discover interesting facts about our furry residents.
- Brushes and hoof picks - learn everything about donkey grooming.
- Donkey MOT - an interactive look at veterinary examinations of donkeys.
- Meet a Donkey Welfare Advisor - hear more about our Rescue and Rehoming work here in the UK.
Fabulous food and drink
- BUN (vegan)
- Bar Nova
- Camper Coffee
- Chunk of Devon
- Divine Ices
- Fanny Annie’s
- Flaming Good Pizza Co.
- Good Game
- Jacket Potato Man
- Shakers - Exmouth
- The Crepe Canteen & Churros
Pop-up shopping village
From local crafts to food produce - we have it all in our pop-up shopping village.
£2.50 including prize draw entry, under 12s FREE. Free parking and dogs on leads welcome.
01395 573156 | firstname.lastname@example.org
All proceeds go directly to the worldwide work of The Donkey Sanctuary.