This one-day course follows on from the Introduction to Donkey Care (Stage 1) and covers how to manage your donkey to avoid the most common problems and illnesses.
This course will cover:
- How to recognise if your donkey is feeling unwell
- How to take your donkey’s temperature, respiration and pulse to monitor health
- When to call the vet
- How to treat minor wounds
- Foot care
- Condition scoring
- Maintaining correct weight
- Ageing by the examination of your donkey's teeth
The day consists of theory and practical sessions.
This is an invaluable opportunity to learn about donkeys and their care.
You must have attended Stage 1 to attend this course.
If you wish to book on a training course, please use our online booking form.