Gift Aid declaration
- I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
- I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.
- I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.
Change of details
Please notify The Donkey Sanctuary if you wish to:
- Cancel this declaration.
- Change your name or home address.
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief please refer to the HM Revenue & Customs website.
Having read the above and you wish your donations to The Donkey Sanctuary to be treated as Gift Aid, please complete the form below.