We need people from all walks of life, with all types of skills to help us raise money in their local communities for donkey and mules in desperate need.
Do you like communicating with the general public or would you like to increase your self-confidence to enable you to develop these skills? Are you looking to enhance your CV and gain extra life skills? Are you seeking to gain valuable work experience within specific sectors such as animal welfare, events, PR or Marketing? Do you have experience of handling cash and organising collections?
Become a Community Engagement Volunteer and you will be working with your local Community Fundraiser to help raise awareness and vital funds for The Donkey Sanctuary in your local community. We need help with:
- Managing collection tins within your local area.
- Assisting with supermarket collections and bag packing.
- Helping out at events such as fetes and festivals.
- Supporting our runners, swimmers and cyclists by cheering on participants along the route.
- Thinking creatively by devising and running fundraising events on our behalf.
- Spreading the word about our work by attending talks and cheque presentations on our behalf.
A dedicated Community Fundraiser will support you every step of the way and we can offer you additional training and resources to help you help us. Whatever time and skills you can offer us and however you can help, we would love for you to join our team of volunteers. Download an application form today and tell us more about how you would like to get involved or contact the Community Fundraising Team for further information on: email@example.com or 01395 578222.
Join us today
If you have some spare time, and would like to find out about how you could become more involved in our work, we would love to hear from you.