Some flexibility required as talk requests may be during the day (eg schools, or during the evening eg Rotary Clubs).
Able to commit to delivering a minimum of 6 talks per year.
Why we want you
These are new and exciting times for The Donkey Sanctuary’s Community Fundraising Team and we need people to give talks and presentations on the work of The Donkey Sanctuary to a variety of community groups. By communicating our key messages and encouraging local support you will be making a real difference to donkeys and mules in need worldwide.
Why volunteer with us
By joining our team you will be able to see first-hand what we are doing to improve the lives of donkeys and mules. You will get to meet new people and have the opportunity to make friends with others with similar interests. You will find out more about your local community and have the opportunity to develop or learn new skills in public speaking.
You might also see this as an opportunity to enhance your CV.
The skills/talents you’ll need
- Confident speaking in public.
- Able to present to a wide variety of community groups, from school children to Rotarians.
- Interested in the work of The Donkey Sanctuary, both in the UK and abroad.
- Keen to share your passion and enthusiasm for the work of The Donkey Sanctuary.
- Ability to represent the charity in a positive way at all times.
- Demonstrating our values of compassion, collaboration and creativity.
The Donkey Sanctuary is a worldwide donkey welfare charity. Our vision is a world where donkeys and mules live free from suffering and their contribution to humanity is fully valued. Our mission is to transform the quality of life for donkeys, mules and people worldwide through greater understanding, collaboration and support, and by promoting lasting, mutually life enhancing relationships.
For more information