Our head chef, Chris Morris, has produced a menu of local and ethically sourced produce with a team of chefs who have all been recruited from some of the finest restaurants in Devon. Included on our menu is a delicious range of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
(served every day, 9am – 11am)
- Freshly baked mini pastries with cafetiere coffee or Dorset tea.
- Breakfast baps with cafetiere coffee or Dorset tea.
- Full English or veggie breakfast with cafetiere coffee or Dorset tea.
(served Monday - Saturday, 11:30am – 3pm)
- Chunk of Devon pasty or sausage roll served with seasonal sides.
- Homemade soup with a choice of half a sandwich using locally baked bread.
- One course hot lunch (a choice of three seasonal dishes are available).
Afternoon tea packages
(served every day, 11am – 4pm)
- Traditional Devon cream tea using all locally made produce.
- Slice of locally made cake with cafetiere coffee or Dorset tea.
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available for all packages. All dietary requirements must be advised at the time of booking.
(V) - Vegetarian (VE) - Vegan (VE*) - Vegan adaptable