Our head chef, Chris Morris, has produced a menu of local and ethically sourced produce with a team of chefs who have all been recruited from some of the finest restaurants in Devon. Included on our menu is a delicious range of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
Breakfast (9.30am until 10.30am)
- Coffee, tea, jugs of fresh water and fruit juices.
- Continental and English buffet selection or pre-ordered individual hot breakfast dishes.
Based on a minimum of 10 delegates/guests.
Lunch buffet (11.30am until 2pm)
Buffet Menu A
- Coronation chicken, black treacle glazed ham, lemon and herb roasted salmon.
- Tomato, basil and mozzarella arancini (VE*).
- Quiche x2 flavours (V).
- New potatoes.
- Mixed panache of season vegetables .
- Mixed salad and a couscous salad with a selection of dressings.
- Chocolate mousse with clotted cream.
- Raspberry cheesecake and meringue served with fruit coulis.
Buffet Menu B
- Sandwiches with crisps and/or vegetable crisps.
- Chilli and coriander falafel with cucumber riata.
- Orange and fennel salmon crostini with pickled beetroot.
- Tomato and olive tart.
- Mushroom and feta burgers.
- Smoked ham hock and Cornish Jack croissants.
- Potato wedges.
- Sausage rolls.
- Garlic ciabatta.
- Granola, yoghurt and compote.
- Heritage tomato and red onion salad.
- Hummus and crudités.
- Roasted/Buttered new potatoes.
- Two breakfast pastries.
- Fresh fruit platter.
Based on a minimum of 20 delegates/guests.
For information on prices and to discuss your requirements please contact Gemma Rowsell on 01395 573154 or email@example.com
(V) - Vegetarian (VE) - Vegan (VE*) - Vegan adaptable