Not sure what to make for dinner? Give this easy and delicious Spanish omelette recipe a try, made mainly from staple ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard.
100 ml of milk
1 onion, diced
1 tin of sweetcorn (or any other vegetables)
1 tin of potatoes, diced (or use up any leftover cooked potatoes)
Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your grill.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together before seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Over a medium heat, fry the onion and potatoes in a pan (suitable for the grill) with a little oil and sweat down.
- Add the sweetcorn and fry for another 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the egg mix to the pan, give it a good stir and leave to cook for 10 minutes until the egg is almost set.
- Finish it off under the grill for a further 8-10 minutes, until browned.
Serves 3 – 4 people.