Become a groom for a day. Our Experience Days are an opportunity for supporters to go behind the scenes here at The Donkey Sanctuary Leeds.
- Get stuck into the morning routines: preparing the yard and stables for the busy day ahead; surveying our wonderful grounds while poo picking; and of course grooming and getting to know our delightful herd
- After a busy morning, enjoy an inclusive delicious homemade lunch and relax with newfound friends, before getting stuck in with the donkeys once again
- Spend your afternoon taking a lovely countryside walk with the donkeys, before advancing to some gentle donkey training to round out the day.
Experience Days run on selected Fridays during the Leeds school holidays, and must be booked in advance. Tickets are £60 per person, and this is a strictly adult-only session
- Friday 21 February, 9.30am-2.30pm (18+)
- Friday 17 April, 9.30am-2.30pm (18+)
- Friday 29 May, 9.30am-2.30pm (18+)
- Friday 31 July, 9.30am-2.30pm (18+)
- Friday 28 August, 9.30am-2.30pm (18+)
- Friday 30 October, 9.30am-2.30pm (18+)
0113 2619249 | email@example.com
All proceeds from our events help fund the work of The Donkey Sanctuary.