Does your dog have the waggiest tail or the most appealing eyes? Come and join us for our fun family dog show and see if your dog can win our judges over!
Satisfy your lunchtime hunger with something from the BBQ or our Hayloft Restaurant.
£1.50 per class, BBQ individually priced.
For further information:
Telephone: 01395 573156
- Dogs die in hot cars PLEASE do not leave your dog in the car.
- All dogs are entered at the owners own risk.
- No bitches in season please.
- All dogs to be kept on leads at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog and yourselves - donkeys usually graze this field.
- This is a fun show and we are an animal charity no abuse to any animal will be tolerated.
- Pay for each class in advance in the secretary’s tent.
- We will accept cash only for entries.
- No animal is to be bought or sold at this show.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- All dogs at this event must be fully vaccinated, wormed and insured.
- Aggressive dogs should be muzzled and kept under proper control at all times and may be asked to leave at any time if safety becomes a concern.
- Puppies must be between 12 weeks old - 12 months old to enter the Perfect Puppy class.
- Dogs must be over 7 years of age to enter the Veteran class.