This training course and will focus on both donkey and human behaviour.
The course will include:
- Increasing patience.
- Variable schedules of reinforcement.
- Eight methods of changing behaviour.
- The importance of good timing.
- Dealing with extinction bursts and spontaneous recovery.
- Shaping behaviour.
- Creating trust and confidence.
People wishing to attend this course must have previously attended Stage 4: Introduction to donkey behaviour.
If you are interested in attending one of the courses, please contact us.