Stage 6: Introduction to clicker training
People wishing to attend Stage 5 or Stage 6, must have previously attended Stage 4: An introduction to donkey behaviour.
This is a course for those people who have previously attended the Stage 4 training course. It focuses on using the science of operant conditioning and positive reinforcement to train donkeys. The day will include:
- the history of clicker training,
- the science of clicker training,
- tools, rules and safety for clicker training,
- when not to use clicker training,
- how to start clicker training,
- solving problems using clicker training, and
- how to remove the clicker from training.
If you are interested in attending one of the courses, please contact us.