This is your opportunity to become a wizard behind the lens and take part in our very own photography course, run by Marion Frances, local professional photographer.
The day will focus on how to take better photographs with any type of camera and will break that down in to the following key elements:
- Basic camera operation including the use of flash, but not complicated technical settings.
- Use of light.
- Tips for photographing people and animals.
- Basic composition.
- Practical exercises and challenges set from the theory covered.
- Review and discussion of the photographs taken during these exercises.
You will receive a buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Cost: £70 per person, to be paid on booking.
We are holding four photography courses in 2017 on the following dates:
- 12 April - Beginners' Course
- 18 April - Intermediate Course
- 2 August - Beginners' Course
- 8 August - Intermediate Course
How to book
Places are limited, so please contact our Events Team as soon as possible to secure your place on the course.
Telephone: 01395 573156