We run monthly Volunteer Days at one of our Devon Farms and carry out outdoor practical tasks, from gardening to woodland management to hedge planting to willow weaving to building bug hotels. We would love you to come and join us!
At our next Volunteer Day we will be carrying out woodland management at Slade Farm.
- Wear sturdy footwear and outdoor clothing to suit the weather conditions.
- Gloves and tools will be provided, however feel free to bring your own if you wish.
- Bring a packed lunch or visit the Hayloft restaurant for a range of tasty meals and snacks.
- Hot drinks will be provided at lunchtime. Bring a bottled drink or thermos for whilst we are working.
- No experience necessary – just plenty of enthusiasm!
We will also be holding Volunteer Days on the following Wednesdays:
- 16 November 2016
- 14 December 2016
These are free events, however, booking is recommended.
How to book
To book a place and for further information about this and future Volunteer Days, please contact Ruth by phone or email:
Telephone: 01395 573162