Why not come and see behind the scenes at The Donkey Sanctuary this May? The Sanctuary throws open its doors to the public for a whole week of donkey-related activities and exclusive access to farms that aren’t usually open to visitors.
But for those who can’t make every day why not just ‘dip’ in and enjoy one fun-filled donkey day out?! Why not try our fantabulous Fun Day at Paccombe Farm near Sidmouth on Saturday May 9th?
There are trailer rides, fun and games, the chance to explore our world famous Training Centre, the chance to complete your own mini ‘training course’ and to meet and cuddle scores of donkeys!
There is no charge and you can come for just one day.
Or you can ‘pick and mix’ your favourite donkey days out to build your dream donkey holiday.
Highlights of Donkey Week 2015 will include:
- Daily trips to one of seven of our farms in Devon and Dorset. Exclusive behind-the-scenes access.
- Guest speakers, talks and demonstrations.
- Meet rescued and rehomed donkeys enjoying life on our farms.
- Learn about lovely mules and mule behaviour at Town Barton Farm.
- Donkey foster owners share their secrets.
- Catch up with old friends! Make new ones!
- Take a wildlife walk.
- Enjoy social activities including a cabaret night.
- Coach travel is available.
For more information visit our Donkey Week 2015 events page or call 01395 578222.