Over the coming week while I'm at the Donkey Welfare Symposium in America I'll be writing a blog, on the events and training that takes place. I have a pretty packed schedule:
- Thursday morning - meet the donkeys ( 20 donkeys from the Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue that hopefully will find new homes after the clinic).
- Thursday lunchtime - a welfare and behaviour talk to University of Davis students.
- Thursday evening - meet the participants of the three day clinic.
- Friday - symposium talk on the practical application of behaviour and, of course, the afternoon clinic.
- Saturday - talk on human behaviour change and obesity.
- Saturday afternoon - clinic.
- Saturday evening - session on donkeys in the land of plenty.
- Sunday - clinic practical.
- Sunday evening - talking to students wanting a future in animal welfare.
So I know there will be something for everyone whether you have horses, donkeys or mules.
I hope you will join me and learn alongside me in the The American Dream - the return.