The Donkey Sanctuary is hosting a series of events at its Sidmouth headquarters every Wednesday during the summer holidays (11am – 3pm) that are sure to capture the imagination.
Paintbrushes, pottery, beads and badges are all the order of the day as the charity invites children and their families to realise their artistic talents.
Crafty types can discover their creative inspiration by:
• Painting their own pottery with the help of Honiton Pottery – 25th July and 22nd August
• Becoming a pirate for the day – 1st August
• Making beaded bracelets and keyrings in a workshop led by Bead-Party – 8th August
• Creating creepy bugs and funky badges – 15th August
• Going tribal with an African mask creation station – 29th August
As well as providing great family entertainment, the small charge made for these events will help to fund the worldwide work of The Donkey Sanctuary. The Sanctuary is open 365 days a year with free admission and parking, and visitors are always welcome to come along to meet the resident donkeys and find out more about the charity.
For further event details and activity prices, please call 01395 573156 or visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/visit.